Friday 4 November 2016

Big Time - KB Winters - Review Blast





NEW RELEASE!BIG TIME by KB WintersA Bad Boy Sports Romance





I'm the man who can make your hottest fantasies feel like a G-rated movie.






Langston


I’m one of the highest-paid linebackers in the NFL. They call me the Monster of the Midwest because I hit hard—and play harder. Women fall at my feet and wise men step aside.






Now I’ve been sentenced to five weeks of community service at a center for troubled youth … and who should I find there but a hot little number named Cassie. I never expected to see her again. Funny thing is, she couldn't care less about my money or my reputation.





She’s all about the kids, but I have other plans for her. She needs to be in my bed where she belongs. Begging for more.





Cassie


Langston who? All I know is, the guy they sent to volunteer with me is the same impossibly sexy man I spent one unforgettable night with. 






So what if he’s some bad-boy football star. If he thinks he can use working here to redeem his public image—I’ll show him different. My kids deserve better. Mr. Hot Stuff is not my priority, and he’ll be gone soon anyway. 





I just have to stop thinking about how good that one sultry night was ... and imagining how much sexier he could make me feel if I’d just give him the chance.





Big Time is a full-length bad-boy romance with a little bit of football and a whole lot of sexy steamy bad boy, No cliffhanger and a very happy ending. Intended for readers 18+ due to Kindle-melting scenes and other mature content.










4 Stars 

Big Time is Langston and Cassie's story.  

Langston is a hot, cocky bad boy.  he's sure of himself and a ladies man, who is a professional football player. 

Cassandra 'Cassie' is a social worker, a workaholic and vulnerable and insecure in regards to her physical appearance. 

What was a one night stand ends up being a penance for both parties, when Cassie finds herself supervising Langston as he performs community service, with underprivileged children. 

I loved the growth of Langston as a character, seeing the heart of gold that lurked beneath the playboy football star. 

The love scenes are quite hot and steamy, but here are also moments of complete sweetness and touches of humor throughout. 

The ending is swoon worthy.  Although this was my first KB Winters book, it will not be my last. 


KB Winters has an addiction to caffeine, tattoos and hard-bodied alpha males. The men in her books are very sexy, protective and sometimes bossy, her ladies are…well…bossier!
Living in sunny Southern California, the embarrassingly hopeless romantic writes every chance she gets!
You can connect with KB on Facebook 
(https://www.facebook.com/kbwintersauthor) and 
Twitter (http://twitter.com/kbwintersauthor)!
Or stop by her website at KBWinters.com!