Friday 27 May 2022

Bishop - Laramie Briscoe



 Back to where it all began…

 
Harley Walker
 
I never expected to be a teenage mother, not like my grandmother before me. Fate, however, had other plans.
Bishop Erickson swept into my life at a moment when I needed someone to see me for who I really was. A person who didn’t care that I’m a Walker. He gave me all of that, and then some.
On the worst night of his life, I give him the only thing I can. 
My family, and their protection.
But just as we’re about to start our own family, the past comes back to haunt us, and it’s a fight to the end.
For both us and the Heaven Hill MC.
Winner takes all…
 
 
 
 










Bishop is the final title in the Heaven Hill Generations series and features Harley and Bishop.

Their story is not only well written, but emotional.  Harley and Bishop complement each other perfectly.  They love and support each other unconditionally and their connection is not only sweet but steamy.

A fitting end to the Heaven Hill series, and I look forward to seeing where Laramie Briscoe takes us next. 



 
Heaven Hill Generations Box Set 1-3 – 99c for a limited time!
 







 
#4 Hollow
 







 
#5 Restraint
 







 
The Heaven Hill Shorts Collection
 








No comments:

Post a Comment