Thursday 18 August 2022

The Consigliere - Serena Akeroyd



 I inherited Las Vegas.

It's mine even if I never wanted it.
I may be the Don of the Camorra but every leader needs a Consigliere, and the only one I want belongs to the New York Sicilian Mafia.
Aurora Valentini hasn't spoken to me in a decade and I'm tired of waiting.
It's time to claim what's mine.
Whether she's ready or not.
 
 
 
 
 



 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 

The Consigliere is the first title in the Revelation duet, but the third in the Valentini series and features Aurora Fitzwilliam and Hunter De Laurentiis.  I was incredibly eager to dive into this title as this duo have appeared as side characters in other titles and I couldn’t wait to discover more of their story.

Underestimate Aurora at your peril.  This heroine is a master manipulator and strategist, she’s incredibly intelligent, insightful, driven, determined and strong enough to survive in the male dominated world of the mafia.

Hunter is loyal, driven, determined and intelligent and the perfect match for Aurora.

Hunter and Aurora grew up together but an incident from their past caused them to drift apart and they didn’t speak for fifteen years, but fate has other plans.  I loved how The Consigliere moves between their past and present and we learn more of how their friendship began.

Their connection and chemistry is undeniable.  It’s hot and steamy with BDSM scenes throughout.

This title is intriguing, captivating, and passionate and full of twists and turns.  I highly recommend it if you enjoy a dark, dangerous and steamy mafia romance.  I will be eagerly awaiting the release of The Oracle, particularly after the ending to this title. 

 

COMING SOON
 
#2 The Oracle – Releasing September 22
 



 

 

ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE VALENTINI FAMILY SERIES
 
The Oath Duet
 
#1 The Don – 99c for a limited time!
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 The Lady – $2.99 for a limited time!
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment