Friday 23 September 2016

Wingmen Series - Daisy Prescott - Feature Review Tour




READY TO FALL 

(Wingmen, #1)










Tall, dark, and handsome is an understatement when it comes to John Day. With rugged good looks, his ever present plaid shirt, and a dog named Babe, John is a modern alpha male lumberjack.

After his favorite neighbor rents out her beach cabin for the winter, John finds himself playing fireman and tour guide to Diane Watson, a beautiful brunette with her own messy past and recent battle scars.

Will he be ready to fall in love? Or will he go back to his old, flirty ways?

Hold onto your heart as John Day tells his story in this male POV contemporary adult romance/romantic comedy.



4 Stars 

I really enjoyed John and Dianne's story.  Ready to fall is told entirely from the male perspective, which was quite unique.  This is a great friends to lovers romance. 

John is a handsome, strong and genuinely nice guy with a few issues from his past that haunt him, and affected his ability to be in a relationship and find his happy ever after. 

I found the characters, both main and secondary to be believable, like able and realistic. 

This book is a well written and engaging love story with quite a few laugh out loud moments. It's a fell good story that is really quite fun, and will appeal to most readers who enjoy contemporary romance, or romantic comedy. 

Now for Tom's story!

CONFESSIONS OF A REFORMED TOM CAT 
(Wingmen, #2)





 I, Thomas Clifford Donnely, am a manwhore.

You can call me Tom Cat. I've been told I'm irresistible to women. Like catnip for a different kind of pussy-cat.
This is the story about how I lost my wingman, broke all my own rules, and found myself falling in love.

Tom Donnely isn't the marrying kind, or the dating kind. Even after losing his #1 wingman to love, he doesn't see the point in relationships. When his sister's best friend returns to Whidbey Island and propositions Donnely for a one-night stand, he breaks one of his biggest rules--no fooling around with his sisters' friends. It's just sex, nothing more. That's what Tom does and does well.

What happens when "just sex" isn't enough?

Hailey King is more than a match for Tom's flirtations. She's known him most of her life and has heard the rumors about his "skills" for years. When her perfectly planned future falls apart, will the last man she should ever fall for turn out to be more than a one-night stand?




4.5 Stars 

Tom is literally a tom cat.  He doesn't do relationships and he's generally a bit of a manwhore.  Hailey is his younger sister's best friend, and she's in a relationship so she's supposed to be off limits. 

Hailey is sassy and sweet, and more importantly she gives as good as she gets, and keeps Tom on his toes. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the banter between this pair.  Tom is a complete smart ass, and a flirt which leads to an engaging and entertaining read, with quite a few laugh out loud moments. 

Tom and Hailey's story is a heartfelt, fun, sweet and sexy read. 

I loved seeing the transition from playboy to a man in love!

Confessions of a reformed tom cat, has a large wonderful cast of secondary characters that add depth and interest to this book, I see a few who may get their own story told in the future. 

I look forward to reading the rest of the books in this series!



ANYTHING BUT LOVE 
(Wingmen, #3) 






 Another wingman bites the dust in this enemies-to-lovers standalone romantic comedy. 

For the past year, I’ve been working my butt off to start my own coffee company on Whidbey. 

A weekend in Cabo with sun, tiny bikinis, and vacation hook-ups is exactly the kind of tension relief I need. 

What I don’t need is a bruised jaw, having to bribe my way out of jail, a hellion set on ruining my life, and my mother seeing a picture of my assets on "The Twitter." 

Caribou Caldwell is my worst nightmare. 
Unfortunately, she’s also the star of my sexiest dreams. 

What happens when a small town guy becomes the focus of a million fantasies? As Erik Kelso navigates his sudden notoriety, will his feelings for Cari turn out to be anything but love? 





BETTER LOVE 
(Wingmen, #4) 




Coming October 24th

Pre-order now - http://bit.ly/BetterLoveIBOOKS




Better Love is the fourth book in the Wingmen Series, and it focuses on silver fox Dan Ashland and Roslyn Porter. 

Dan is an enigma.  He's been a mystery in the previous titles in this series.  The mysterious Dan the Pizza man! He's also kind, caring and a gentleman who likes his privacy and keeps things close to his chest. Dan is quite a loner without being lonely.  He craves his solitary lifestyle, although he does have a few regrets about his past and the one he left behind.  He is private and controlled.  Roslyn is his perfect match with her fire and sassy spirit they complement each other perfectly, and she makes him work for ever inch to gain her love and affection. 

Better Love is a second chance romance.  It's a completely engaging and entertaining read. I love that each of the book sin the Wingmen series are told solely from the male point of view.  It's unique an makes for an interesting twist on the story line. 

Daisy Prescott writes with heart and passion and her books always seem to have an underlying element of dry or sarcastic humor that has you laughing out loud as you read. 


This title was by far my favorite in this series so far, and I look forward to more books in this series. 




Maybe that old song got it right.
Maybe love can be better the second time around.
When one of my wingmen needs help, I'll do anything for him, including calling in a favor with the one person I swore I'd never speak to again.
Not after I walked away from that life five years ago and ditched the trappings of my success. The keyword being trap.
I left it all behind.
Including her.
Now the ambitious, brilliant, talented, and undeniably beautiful Roslyn Porter is back in my life. I'm not the same person she knew. I'm trying to be a better man.

No man is an island, but Dan Ashland comes close. He's content with his quiet life on Whidbey, a world away from the rat race on the other side of the ferry. 


Dan has three great loves in his life: solitude, pizza, and Roslyn Porter.


Before writing funny contemporary romances about adults, I dreamed of being an author while doing a lot of other things. Antiques dealer, baker, blue ribbon pie-maker, fangirl, freelance writer, gardener, pet mom and wife are a few of the titles I’ve acquired along the way.


Born and raised in San Diego, my husband and I currently live in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with our dog, Hubbell, and an imaginary house goat who remains nameless.


Newsletter: eepurl.com/xhXb5