Tuesday 6 November 2018

Connected In Pain - Ryan Michele - Review






CONNECTED IN PAIN 
(Ravage MC Rebellion Series Book 1) 
by Ryan Michele






Rylynn

Beauty in the pain, that saying was a crock of shit.
Life doesn’t give you more than you can handle, that saying was a lie.
I knew life. I knew love. I knew family.
I knew loss.
I knew pain.
My life was the Ravage MC. Nothing would ever be the same though...









I love Ryan Michele's Ravage series, and I've been captivated by the spin off series featuring the second generation of characters with Ravage MC Bound and was quite eager to read Rylynn and Crow's story, especially when I discovered it was another spin-off featuring a new chapter.

I finished reading Connection In Pain several days ago, and I'm still struggling to write a review free of spoilers.

Anyone familiar with the Ravage MC series, will be aware that Rylynn is the daughter of Rhys and Tanner, and her father is a no holds bad-ass. She's inherited quite a few of his formidable characteristics. Rylynn is strong, tough, resilient, fierce and independent. She has a tendency to be quite sassy, and has a snarky sense of humor that I loved.

Crow is the bad-ass alpha president of the Rebellion chapter of Ravage MC, he's loyal, honorable and strong, but has a soft, protective side for those he cares for most.

Rylynn and Crow are complex, and intriguing characters, their story is packed full of the action, drama, intrigue and suspense that I love. Whilst the connection they share is undeniable, and the love scenes are hot and steamy, I'm quite looking forward to seeing their relationship develop with future titles.

Connected in Pain, introduces us to a cast of new characters from the Rebellion chapter, but many favorites from the Ravage and Ravage MC Bound series also feature throughout.

I will be eagerly awaiting the next addition to the Rebellion, Ravage MC series.






For a chance to #WIN a $20 Amazon Giftcard all you have to do is click this link to enter! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment