Thursday 4 June 2020

Misconception - Julia Wolf




HOT NEW RELEASE
Misconception by Julia Wolf is LIVE!! Don’t miss this surprise baby romance featuring a sexy rock star and the strong, older woman he can't let go of, no matter how many times she runs.. #OneClick today!



I know rock stars. I grew up in the business, and now I make a living managing their tours. I’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Lots and lots of ugly.

All that ugly is why I’ve sworn off dating rockers, but sleeping with them, well...I’ve been known to make the occasional exception.

One sultry night in Vegas, Mo Aronson, lead singer of Unrequited, becomes one of those exceptions. We dance, we connect, we...get married.

That wasn’t in the cards. And the positive pregnancy test a few weeks later really wasn’t in the cards.

Despite the shock, I think I can handle becoming a mom. What I’m not sure I can handle is the younger, bad boy rocker who won’t back down no matter how many times I push him away.


Add to your Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/Misconception_GR


Universal Amazon link: http://mybook.to/JWMisconception


Misconception features Mo Aronson, the lead singer of Unrequited.   This is a Rockstar romance with a duo of characters who are complex, layered and flawed, an unlikely pairing who are perfect for each other.

In some ways Mo is your stereotypical Rockstar but in other ways he so much more.  Whilst he’s cocky, egotistic, flirty and charming, he’s also sweet, fun and sexy.  He has no trouble finding ladies to spend time with, but they only see his larger than life public persona, and not the hidden vulnerabilities that lie beneath.

His love interest is a hardworking, feisty, strong, sassy and independent woman.  She’s a few years older than Mo, and having grown up and worked in the music industry she’s more than a little jaded and fiercely guards her heart after being burned in the past.

Their romance is full of ups and downs, miscommunications and mistakes, but their connection and chemistry is undeniably intense, and their story is heartfelt and felt quite realistic.

I loved seeing familiar faces throughout this title and look forward to the next Unrequited title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment