Thursday 17 September 2020

Loathe Thy Neighbor: Roommate Romps - Teagan Hunter

 


LOATHE THY NEIGHBOR: ROOMMATE ROMPS

By Teagan Hunter

Release Date: September 17

 


Don’t fall for your enemy…especially when he’s your new roommate.

 

Dean Evans is the worst.

Not only does the devil in disguise steal my pie on a regular basis, he also lives in the apartment right. Next. Door.

I see him all the time. At the mailboxes. In the elevator.

Every single morning.

It’s exhausting because he’s exhausting.

 

Now, after setting his apartment on fire, he’s my roommate…and he’s the worst at that too.

 

I don’t know what possessed me to let him stay with me. Pity, perhaps?

I do know that I won’t be falling for his charm.

Or that panty-dropping smirk.

His quick wit.

That body he works so hard for.

 

Nope. Not falling for any of it…least of all him.

 

There might be a fine line between love and hate, but I know exactly where I stand.

 

Goodreads Link:  https://bit.ly/RR_LoatheTBR



Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J83GX48









Dean and River are next door neighbors who become unlikely roommates. They do their utmost to challenge, antagonize and annoy each other. Behind their bickering, and witty, sassy and snarky banter is the perfect enemies to lovers romantic comedy.
Loathe Thy Neighbor is such a fun, sweet read, with equal parts heat, heart and humor and I can’t wait for more of the Roommate Romps series.

No comments:

Post a Comment