Monday 28 September 2020

The Triple Threat - Nikki Ashton

 


 


The Triple Threat by Nikki Ashton

AVAILABLE NOW!



mybook.to/TheTripleThreat

B&N/Kobo/Nook/Apple - - https://books2read.com/u/bPKwMA

 


 


Welcome to Dayton Valley, cowboy country with a sum population of 9022.

Sounds idyllic, and it is… until it isn’t.

Ellie

First there’s my parents and their penchant for making out in public, totally gross.

Then there’s my douche of a brother, who shouldn’t be allowed near any woman with a pulse.

Bronte my best friend is lusting over a silver fox … And then of course there’s Hunter Delaney.

Hunter. Hunter. Hunter.

He’s not officially mine, but that’s not to say I want him to belong to anyone else either.

As we work together on a way to stop Bronte’s demented plan to date Hunter’s dad, we get closer, and closer… until the lines of friendship are well and truly blurred.

Friends can be lovers, right?

Hunter

I’m a cowboy, I love my job, I adore my two crazy aunts and I idolize my pop, even if he’s getting more action than I am. Life is great, except I have a problem and it’s called Ellie Maples. She’s my best friend’s little sister, but you know that line you’re not supposed to cross…? Yeah, that one.

Well, I’m getting pretty close to jumping it.

You can have feelings for the girl you’re not supposed to touch, right?

Welcome to Dayton Valley… where the men are hard, and the women are horny.

 Goodreads - https://rb.gy/l3zopx

 


Win a signed paperback plus a £10/$10 Amazon Gift Card by entering 

on Nikki's Facebook and Instagram pages

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nikkiashtonauthor/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nikki.ashton.982




The Triple Threat is the first title in Nikki Ashton’s Dayton Valley series, featuring Ellie and Hunter.

This was my first time reading Ms Ashton’s work and this fun, and entertaining enemies to lovers, small town romantic comedy did not disappoint.

Ellie and Hunter grew up as childhood friends and they have a tendency to rub each other the wrong way.  Ellie is strong and sassy, incredibly headstrong, and not afraid to speak her mind.  Hunter is a sexy and sweet cowboy, with a reputation as a ladies man.

The banter between is full of wit and sarcasm, and the humor filled one liners are sure to leave you with a smile upon your face.  Their interactions are fun and flirty and they love to antagonize each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment