Wednesday 23 June 2021

The Rule Maker - Gina Azzi

 




NHL Boston Hawks captain Austin Merrick used to be my boy-next-door. Now, he’s the man on my mind.


Our paths haven’t crossed in over a decade when I find myself back in Boston, desperate to save face in front of my ex-fiancé. With a devilish smirk and wicked blue eyes, Austin steps back into my life to be my plus one for a summer filled with weddings and events. 
 
Should be fun and effortless, right?
 
Then why the need for rules?
 
And why do I crave his touch at the small of my back and wish for his kiss on a moonlit beach?
 
Suddenly, things begin to feel complicated, messy, and real. When I look at my first friend, I don’t see the boy-next-door, but the man I want to spend forever with.
 
If Austin learns the depth of my feelings, will he give us a real chance? Or are some rules better left unbroken?
 
 
 

 







 


The Rule Maker is the fourth addition to the Boston Hawks Hockey series featuring the captain, Austin Merrick.

Austin is a big-hearted hero, and leader who struggles with choices he made in his past.  

Chloe is a strong, resilient, and intelligent heroine who has moved back in with her parents and reconnects with her childhood neighbor and best friend.

Chloe and Austin’s story is a friends to lovers romance.  The chemistry between this pair is undeniable and I thoroughly enjoyed watching their friendship evolve into something deeper.

The banter is witty and the side characters entertaining and engaging.

Overall a heartwarming and sweet read and I look forward to the next addition to the series.

 

 
 
#1 The Sweet Talker
 
 
#2 The Risk Taker
 
 
#3 The Faker
 
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#5 The Defender – Releasing August 5
 

#6 The Heart Chaser – Releasing September 27

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment