Friday 15 June 2018

Unexpected Love Story - Natasha Madison - Book Tour & Review


Title: Unexpected Love Story
Series: Love Series
Author: Natasha Madison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 5, 2018







When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption.

Crystal
I was the strong one, they said, until two words brought me to my knees. 
It was a secret I didn't share with anyone. A secret that made me promise I’d never fall in love. 
I no longer wanted that white picket fence of every woman’s dreams. 
Until the unthinkable happened. 

Gabe
I thought I had it all with the best medical practice in the state and the woman of my dreams. 
I wore a smile on my face every single day. 
I couldn't wait to watch her walk down the aisle and start our forever, except she never did. 
My runaway bride made me realize love isn't worth it. 

What happens when your dreams unexpectedly come true?

This is the story of unexpected love.






5 Stars

Unexpected Love Story is the second title in the love series. I'd highly recommend reading Perfect Love Story where these character are first introduced as there is quite a great deal of cross over in timeline and events.

Crystal and Gabe will simply capture your heart. She's strong, sassy, independent and feisty, but her outgoing person hides a deep heartbreak and vulnerability she hides from even those closest to her. Gabe may be broody and ill tempered but he's still completely appealing and makes for a perfect book boyfriend. Underneath the gruff bluster is a sexy, successful doctor, who's been burned and the last thing he's looking for is a connection that's strong enough to leave him heartbroken.

I loved the interactions between this pair. Their banter is flirtatious and argumentative, and the chemistry is incredibly intense. When this pair get together it's hot, steamy and passionate, and their animosity just heightens the sexual tension.

This story will touch your heart, if you want a story that will make you feel a range of emotions look no further than Unexpected Love Story. There's heartbreak, mixed with humor, friendship and family that will have you laughing, crying and swooning.

Natasha Madison has once again written a beautiful story of finding happiness and love, although it's not always smooth sailing and they do have their ups and downs that makes this story all the more believable and relatable.

Ms Madison just keeps raising the bar and I cannot wait for the final addition to this series.










Broken Love Story July 10th (PreOrder)





When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...