Thursday 14 November 2019

Roping Your Heart - Fabiola Francisco




Roping Your Heart (Love in Everton 2)
by Fabiola Francisco

**NOW LIVE**

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2lzJtau

BUY ROPING YOUR HEART: https://amzn.to/30gghbW
Will be available FREE in KU






Lia Montgomery has been my best friend since we were kids, but when she moves back to our hometown, we can’t ignore the chemistry between us. And I’ve come up with a plan to make her mine.
First on the list? Make her my roommate.  

It seems like a great idea at the time, but one look at her in those little pajama shorts and a thin tee shirt, and all I want to do is throw her over my shoulder, caveman style. 

Screw the plan. 

A simple dare changes everything between us. When I’m challenged to do the one thing that could tear us apart forever, I realize there’s more at risk than just my heart.





ROPING YOUR HEART: https://amzn.to/30gghbW

Will be available FREE in KU



I clear my throat when her gaze pierces deep into me and breathe out. “Let’s go for a swim.”
“What?”
I ignore her, kicking off my boots and removing my hat before I take off my shirt. In record time, I’m undressed. 
“Did you just strip?!” Lia screams.
“It’s not like it’s the first time you’ve seen me naked,” I laugh and race toward the lake.
“Yeah, but we were, like, four and… Oh God,” I look back to see her hand cover her face, but I can’t hear what else she’s saying as I crash into the cold lake.
My head breaks through the surface, and I look out at Lia, frozen in the same spot. “You’re not gonna get in?” I holler at her. My hands move in a circular motion to keep me afloat.
“Are you insane?” she yells out at me.
“It’s refreshing,” I tempt her. “Really helps cool down in this heat.”
“You are insane. I am not stripping and jumping in.” She walks closer to the shore, looking at me with arms crossed over her chest. How I wish she would.
Smirking slowly, I lift a brow.
“Oh, no. I know that look,” Lia’s eyes widen.
My smirk curls up into a full, taunting smile. “I dare you,” I say nothing else as I dive into the lake and swim around.

-->
©2019 Fabiola Francisco



Book 1: Write you a Love Song is **AVAILABLE NOW**



BUY Write You a Love Song Now: https://amzn.to/2KT5YCP

**Free in Kindle Unlimited**

Add to your TBR: Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2Mg9msW




Roping Your Heart is the second title in the Love in Everton series.  This particular title is a sweet and swoony friends to lovers and small town romance.  

Axel and Lia were childhood best friends who despite undeniable chemistry never crossed the line from friendship to lovers. 

Lia has returned home to Everton and the sparks between this pair immediately ignite. 

Both Lia and Axel and endearing and flawed. 

I would recommend reading Write You a Love Story prior to this title as the characters from the first title feature heaving in this book and it does reveal quite a few spoilers. 

I will be looking forward to the next title in the Love in Everton series. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment