Friday 22 November 2019

Tug - Marie James





Tug by Marie James
Genre: MC Romance
Series: Cerberus MC; Book 10







The plans I made for my life didn't pan out.

I walked away from my best friend, my lover, the only man I could see spending my life with to make a career of being a Marine, but it didn't happen.

A car accident took him away from me before I realized the mistake I'd made.

Now, thirteen years later, I've met a woman and a man who makes everything seem ideal.

He's perfect in a familiar kind of way, and she's the kind of brand new you can't get enough of.

It's just my luck that one's a ghost and the other is my boss's daughter.

These plans may not pan out either.

**This is NOT a paranormal romance **
**Tug is a standalone MMF novel in an interconnected series**









Amazon: US | UK | CA | AU






Tug is the tenth title in the Cerberus MC series, and whilst it features Jasmine, Dominic's daughter both characters from the original series as well as their offspring feature within the storyline. 

Tug features a triad relationship that is erotic, sexy and surprising.  The chemistry between these characters is undeniable, but I felt that elements of their relationship were left unresolved.  

I will be eagerly awaiting the next title in the Cerberus MC series, and look forward to seeing more of these characters in future titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment