Monday 17 February 2020

Laken - Addison Jane











Title: Laken
Series: The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries #2
Author: Addison Jane
Genre: Contemporary MC Romance
Release Date: February 17, 2020



LAKEN
I was a fraud.
Lying to cover my past.
But when you’ve grown up in a world that has caused so much pain, you’d do almost anything to try and escape the guilt.
For years I lived in hell, paying my dues.
I had perfected a smile that no one could see through.
Except for him.

MYTH
I was a fighter.
It burned in my blood.
It was something I couldn’t escape, and while other fighters were out to make money and prove their worth, all I gave a damn about was the club and protecting the people I loved.
Seeing the spark in her eyes, I was instantly addicted. There was this chaos that whipped around her, it was beautiful and fierce, but I could tell it was used to keep people away.
When the heat of my anger radiated off me, she didn’t run, she stepped closer.
So I knew I had to use it to keep her warm.

The demons of her past are coming back for her.
And they’re about to realize she's no longer standing alone.










$2.99 for a limited time!


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited











Laken is the second title in the Phoenix Club Girl Diaries.  This is a story of overcoming your past, that is full of intrigue, suspense, danger, action and passion.  

The Brothers By Blood MC has a blend of unique, yet dysfunctional characters who blend together seamlessly to make for a captivating and engaging read.  These characters are realistic and flawed, and this makes them all the more relatable.

Laken’s story is confronting and she has endured her fair share of pain and heartache, but it doesn’t keep her down.  She’s incredibly strong, resilient and big hearted.  This heroine is protective, loyal, caring and compassionate, and has a tendency to put others needs before her own, even if it’s to her own detriment.

Myth is a unique and enigmatic character.  He’s a badass alpha fighter, and loyal to the core.  He’s incredibly protective not afraid to stand up for what he wants and for those he cares for most.  He logical and methodical, but also has a soft, compassionate and loving side that he only shares with those closest to him.

I love that so many past characters made cameo appearances within this title, in particular it was great to catch up with Meyah, Shake, Kennedy and Repo.

I highly recommend Laken if love a fast paced, and unique take on an MC romance, and highly recommend reading any and or all of Addison Jane’s work, once you start you wont want to stop.   I will be eagerly awaiting Addison’s next release.







AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited














No comments:

Post a Comment