Tuesday 20 October 2020

Only One Chance - Natasha Madison


 

ONLY ONE CHANCE

By Natasha Madison

Release Date: October 20

 


From USA Today Best Selling Author comes a brand new Hockey Series Only One!

Miller
They called me the pretty boy on and off the ice. Hockey’s most eligible bachelor.

When my teammate asked me to donate one date to his charity, I figured why not. Worst case, I’d spend the night with a fan. Best-case scenario, she would be hot. What I wasn’t expecting was for my dream girl to be the highest bidder.

For years, she brushed me off, and now, I finally had a chance to take her out and show her who I really was.

With only one shot at this, I really hoped I didn’t mess it up.

Layla
At the top of my career, I was riding the wave of my sports talk show having the best rating on the radio.

I also made it a rule to never date any sports players.

It was my one rule, and I was sticking to it until I bid on the only man who gets under my skin.

All it takes is one touch, one night, one kiss, and only one chance.




Kobo: https://bit.ly/3nyARfT



Only One Chance is an engaging and entertaining sports romance, and the second title in the Only One series featuring Miller and Layla.   This title is full of humor, heat and heart and will have you laughing out loud.

Layla is a strong, independent and resilient heroine, who likes to give as good as she gets. She’s a successful radio presenter who features on a sports talk show.  Layla is a heroine who doesn’t trust easily, but also knows and acknowledges her own worth and makes Miler work for her affection.

Miller is a professional hockey player, and a major flirt with a reputation as a player both on and off the ice.  Underneath his cocky exterior, he is quite sweet and has a big heart.  Miller will do anything to prove his worth and commitment to get Layla to give him a chance.

The banter this pair shares is witty, fun, flirty and antagonistic, and this pair have a tendency to bicker as much as they flirt.

The secondary characters were captivating and entertaining in particular Grandma Nancy, who is a complete hoot. With cameos from Ralph and Candace the previous pair who found a happy ever after, it’s left me eager for Only One Night and Manning’s story.


No comments:

Post a Comment