Thursday 8 October 2020

Overdue - Miranda Elaine

 


Overdue, a sweet and nostalgic small town standalone romance from Miranda Elaine is available now!

 

 


Growing up, Griffin Thorne was the most annoying, adorable, and infuriating boy I’d ever met. I told myself I wanted nothing to do with him, but no matter how much I tried to hate him, that crazy boy somehow became my best friend.

 

As teenagers, we were inseparable. Despite the high school rumors, we never crossed any lines. Friends forever. That was our motto.

 

Griffin grew up to become a smoking hot firefighter and I got my dream job as the town librarian. Life was perfect. However, when tragedy strikes and we’re forced to move in together, our friendship is put to the biggest test yet.

 

Do I risk everything for the chance at an epic love? If I follow my heart, I could lose my best friend. But if it works, we could finally get our very own Happily Ever After.

 

 

 

Download your copy today or read Free in Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/30ZE66z

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/OverdueME

 

Add Overdue to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3iovYDc

 


Like many readers, I tend to stick with my tried and true authors who I love, especially as I’m a sucker for a series or interconnected standalone, but every now and then I read a synopsis from a new to me author and it captures my interest, and that was the case with Overdue by Miranda Elaine. 

Overdue is a sweet, fun, sexy and often humorous small town, friends to lovers standalone romance. Griffin and Leni have been best friends and neighbors since childhood and this pair are inseparable, and seem to share everything other than their true feelings for each other.

I loved Leni, in so many ways this character could be written to reflect me.  She’s introverted, quirky and fun, but this librarian would rather have her nose in a book, than deal with the people around her. I mean really, what bookworm can’t relate.

Griffin is a sexy, swoon worthy, dirty talking fire fighter with a huge and loving heart.

I loved how this title moved between the past and present and was told from a dual point of view.  You can be assured this may have been my first time reading Miranda Elaine’s work but it definitely will not be the last.


No comments:

Post a Comment