Tuesday 16 February 2021

Kiss By Kiss - Kaylee Ryan




 Aurora


One look at Grant Riggins standing in my bakery looking at me like I’m his last meal is enough to know I’m in way over my head.

He’s relentless in his pursuit. The kind of man I could get lost in. But Grant makes me wish for things I can’t have.

I’ve finally got my life back. The last thing I need is to fall for the first man to give me a second glance, even if he does seem sincere in his efforts to win me over.


Grant

Aurora Steele smiles shyly across the counter, captivating me with her warm hazel eyes and effortless beauty.

Her bakery is filled with mouthwatering treats, but the thing I crave the most is not on the menu. I know one taste of Aurora will never be enough.

She’s different than other women, and she’s definitely immune to the Riggins charm. But I’ll prove to her I’m different too, and kiss by kiss, I’ll make her mine.
 
 
 
 
 



 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 

Kiss By Kiss is the third title in The Riggins Brothers series, this particular title features Grant the middle Riggins brother.  Grant and Aurora are not only an endearing pair but relatable and their story is not only sweet, but passionate, tender, and sexy.  Although an insta-love story, its still a slow burn romance.

Aurora is self-conscious and insecure when it comes to her appearance and has difficulty with trusting the motivations of others after being burned in the past.  She’s and endearing, resilient, intelligent, brave and loving heroine who I couldn’t help but like.

Grant is a sweet talker, with a sweet tooth, but he’s also a genuinely kind, charming, gentle and big-hearted hero who isn’t afraid to go after what he wants.

The banter is witty, fun, and flirtatious, not only between Aurora and Grant, but their siblings and families don’t miss the opportunity to give them grief and poke fun at them with the best of intentions.

Overall a story packed full of heat and heart, with strong themes of family, friendship, healing and hope and I look forward to seeing the last two Riggins brothers find their happy ever after.

 

 
Play by Play – a FREE prequel novella!
 
 
#1 Layer by Layer – 99c for a limited time!
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 Piece by Piece
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#4 Touch by Touch – Releasing April 13
 
 
Only available at the following retailers for a limited time
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment