Thursday 8 April 2021

The Sin of Kissing You - Maya Hughes




 I don’t deserve her forgiveness, but I can’t stop fighting for it.


Bay ran from me four years ago and I can’t blame her. I broke her heart and my own with one split second mistake.

Now we’re thrown together for four weeks. Training camp after the draft is the final step to cement my pro football careers, but after seeing her again, she’s the only future I want.

If I were a better guy, I’d walk away and let her live her life. Maybe I haven’t learned my lesson yet because I can’t stop thinking about her. And I won’t stop until she knows how much I still love her.

The sins of my past are hard to run from, but I’ll battle every single one, if it means one more chance with her.

The Sin of Kissing You is the second book in the new Fulton U universe sports romance, Falling trilogy. 
 
 
 
 
 




Free in Kindle Unlimited
 


 

Bay and Dare’s story continues in the Sin of Kissing You and it’s just and emotional and angsty as you’d expect.

Dare (Keyton) and Bay are characters that are flawed, but this makes them more realistic for me.  They both on the verge of making their dreams come true, and they have a complicated relationship, with being affected by their past, and their relationship is constantly facing new challenges.

I’m eager to see where their story goes next in The Hate of Loving You.


 
#1 The Art of Falling for You
 



 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
 
#3 The Hate of Loving You – Releasing May 6
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment