Monday 16 September 2019

Bayward Street - Addison Jane





Title: Bayward Street
Author: Addison Jane
Genre: Young Adult/New Adult
Release Date: September 16, 2019



The law called me a runaway.
A criminal.
But after a lifetime in hell, being abused and tortured by my father, I found my real family on the streets.
A group of kids like me who society failed to protect.
Together we survived day by day.
And for me, that was enough.
Until Heath showed up.

Every wall I put up—he tore down.
Every single touch had me searching for another.
I knew our worlds were never meant to mix.
He came from money.
I came from nothing.
But all he saw was me.

Suddenly, just surviving wasn’t enough.
He made me want more.
And they underestimated just how hard I was willing to fight for it.


NOTE: This is a Re-release. The book has been edited, updated and new content added, but no major story changes.









AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






I'm a huge fan of Addison Jane's work and Bayward Street is no exception.  I highly recommend this title if you're a fan of Tijan or Erin Watt's Young Adult romances as this title has a similar feel. 


Bayward Street is an emotional, touching, yet at times heartbreaking story of love, loss and survival. 


Those who live on Bayward street share an unbreakable bond, and it proves that family is sometimes what you make it, rather than those you are bound to by blood. 


Fable the heroine of this title has endured a life of hardship and abuse, yet despite the circumstances of her childhood she's strong, courageous and determined yet also quite vulnerable. 


The characters featured in this title are not only complex, but well developed and endearing.  
I adored this book, and didn't want it to end.  I hope that at some point in the future Addison may feature some of the other characters in their own titles. 












No comments:

Post a Comment