Monday 20 April 2020

Here With Me - Tia Louise








Release Date: April 20




Sawyer LaGrange.
He’s my best friend’s older brother.
He’s quiet, brooding, sexy as sin
Dark hair, a scruffy square jaw, and deep lines of muscle I trace my fingers along slowly, followed by my lips…
He always does what’s right.

Until me
They say you get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
Well, I’m brave.
And I want him.

Secrets.
Everybody has them.
Big, small, innocent… forbidden.
Mindy was a line I should never have crossed.

But I did.

She was beautiful… sassy and tempting,
And rules were made to be broken.
We broke them all.

Now I’m home, released from service with hidden scars.
Now my secrets are the demons that grow stronger every day.
I try to send her away, but I can’t let her go.
She’s my reason to fight, and I’ll walk through hell to be the man she deserves. 
To give her a reason to stay here with me.

(HERE WITH ME is a STAND-ALONE best friend’s older brother, second-chance, military romance. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)




**Get HERE WITH ME at the 99 CENT New Release Price Now**

AmazonApple | Nook | Kobo | Google Play 

 Free in KU 










Ever since reading Wait for Me I’ve been eager to read Sawyer and Mindy’s story.  Here With Me is an emotional second chance romance, and Mindy is Sawyer’s younger sister’s best friend. 


Sawyer is haunted not only by his time in the military but by events of his childhood.  He’s an old soul, who had to grow up way to fast to care and provide for his family.  He takes his responsibilities very seriously, and is a very complex and layered character. 


Mindy is loving, caring and compassionate.  She takes care of those around her, often putting her needs behind everyone else.  She’s very loyal and her love for Sawyer endures time and space.  Mindy is incredibly driven, sassy, intelligent and artistic and I was drawn to her character, and loved what a good friend she is. 


Mindy and Sawyer’s story had a few twists and turns, and a touch of angst and drama, but overall a compelling story with endearing characters.  I look forward to Deacon’s story next.







No comments:

Post a Comment