Tuesday 7 December 2021

Same Ol' Situation - Lacey Black



 Isaac

 
I’m about as straight-laced and by the book as they come. They call me Numbers, the man in the office of Burgers and Brew, the restaurant and bar I co-own with my friends. Routine and spreadsheets, that’s how I spend my day. I’m a creature of habit, from the designer clothes to the same girlfriend, I crave the pattern I’ve become dependent on.
 
Until said girlfriend breaks up with me for the umpteenth time, and I find refuge in a woman who is my exact opposite.
 
I’m intrigued and completely out of my element, yet that doesn’t stop me from spending time with her. Even if I consider her off-limits, something about her calls to me.
 
The problem is I just might lose a friend because of it.
 
BJ
 
Most of the time, I would never look twice at Isaac Thompson. He’s all suits, ties, and expensive dress shoes, and I’m…well, not. My time is spent at the tattoo studio I work at, day and night, designing badass ink for clients who want the best. I have no room in my life for a relationship, nor do I care for the messes they always create.
 
Until Isaac finds me stranded on the road, and I end up inviting him inside.
 
Now, I can’t stop thinking about him. He’s so different from any man I’ve ever known, which is why we decide to keep it casual and fun.
 
Let’s just hope I can keep feelings out of the arrangement, so I don’t get burned.
 


 
 





Available at the following retailers for TODAY ONLY!





 

Same Ol’ Situation is the third title in the Burgers and Brew series featuring a group of friends who co-own and operate a brewery, bar and restaurant.  Each book can be read as a standalone, but I love how they are interconnected, with the previous characters feature within this title. 

Issac and BJ are opposites whilst she’s creative and colourful, he has a tendency to be a little bland.  Issac is a strait laced, workaholic with a sensitive side, and BJ is a warm and kind tattoo artist and body piercer, who also happens to be his best friend and business partner’s younger sister.

The chemistry between this pair just oozes from the page, and although they are incredibly different, they also complement each other perfectly.

I loved seeing more of Jameson and can’t wait for his story next.  I highly recommend this title and series if you enjoy a romance packed full of heat, heart and humour. 


 
#1 Kickstart My Heart – FREE for a limited time!
 
 
Always free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 Don’t Go Away Mad
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment