Tuesday 4 January 2022

Only One Mistake - Natasha Madison

 


A one-night stand gone wrong?

Michael
Being traded after fighting with your coach on air isn’t exactly a good look.
With one mistake under my belt, I knew I needed to focus on the game and nothing else.
But everything changed when I went to pick up my niece and came face-to-face with my very pregnant one-night stand from six months ago.

Jillian
Two pink lines changed all my plans.
So did the guy I had a one-night stand with, a man who made me laugh and smile, a guy who I called to share my unexpected news with, only to find out his number was no longer in service.
Once more letdown by the opposite sex, I figured I was doing this on my own.
Then one day, I was staring into the eyes of the man I hated, the father of my baby.

 

https://books2read.com/u/bOXM2o


Only One Mistake is the sixth addition to the Only One series, featuring Michael Horton, the son of Max and Alison who featured in Something So Irresistible.  This title is a surprise pregnancy romance, that is not only fun, but sweet, charming, and sexy.

Michael is an NHL player much like his father, uncles, and grandfather.  He’s and endearing, generous alpha, who you can’t help but love.

Jillian is a teacher, and she’s smart, strong, independent, and relatable.

Jillian and Michael’s story is one of fate and their paths cross more than once in the most unexpected of circumstances.  The chemistry they share is undeniable.

I loved the cameos from previous characters in Natasha Madison’s Something So, and Only One world.

Overall, an enjoyable, entertaining, and engaging read from start to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment