Tuesday 30 July 2019

This Is Wild - Natasha Madison









Viktor
My parents told me I skated before I walked. When I was eighteen I was drafted into the N.H.L third overall, playing in Los Angeles—the city of dreams. What more could I ask for? I played hard, but eventually, I partied even harder. Five years later I was traded a week after I entered rehab. There was no time for anything except my health and making sure I’d come out on top. I had to be better. There wasn’t another option.

One of the rules of recovery was ‘don’t fall in love’ and I made it a top priority. She was off limits in every single way.

Until it was too late



Zoe
When you grow up surrounded by hockey players you know one thing for sure, I was never going to settle down with one. Heck, I didn’t even know what icing was. I was too busy climbing the corporate ladder, becoming one of the most successful realtors in New York City. I wasn’t interested in dating or anything that got in my way.

First, he was my client and then he became my friend.

One night, one decision, one act can derail everything.

When push comes to shove, I’m only certain that, This is Wild.




AVAILABLE NOW



Amazon US |  Amazon CA | Amazon UK | 










4.5 Stars 

Whilst This is Wild is the second title in the This Is series, it also features characters from the Something So series and features Zoe and Viktor.

Natasha Madison’s previous titles in the Something So series, and This is series are generally full of heat, heart and humor.  This Is Wild is an incredibly unique, raw, heartfelt, angsty and emotional slow burn romance.

Viktor is an amazingly complex character, and I loved watching him grow, evolve and develop over the course of the story line.  Viktor is an NHL star, who’s been given a second chance.  He’s also an addict and determined, dedicated and driven to face his demons, and not be complacent when it comes to his second chance.

Zoe is much like her siblings, successful, hardworking, strong and intelligent, but also sweet and funny.  I adore the interactions she shares with her sister Zara.

The connection, chemistry and attraction between this pair is incredibly intense and undeniable.  Despite their best intensions to stay away from each other, they are inexplicably drawn back to each other. 

The banter between all the characters is fun, flirty, argumentative but also heartfelt and raw.

The characters in the Something So and This Is series are completely captivating and I cannot wait for the next addition to this series.














No comments:

Post a Comment