Tuesday 7 January 2020

Confessions of a Naughty Nanny - Piper Rayne











The Baileys are back with Phoenix & Griffin!

When a famous music producer moves to Lake Starlight it can’t just be a coincidence. It’s the universe helping to move things along in the right direction so that Griffin Thorne can discover me.

I have to confess—I’ll do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Confession #1: I may have overhead that he was in search of a nanny. What can I say? My brother has a big mouth.

Confession #2: It’s possible I helped along the assumption that I had nanny experience. Hey, babysitting my nieces and nephew counts, right?

Confession #3: There’s a good chance I oversold my qualifications. But my Grandma Dori backed me up, so it’s not completely my fault.

And it worked. He hired me. Only for me to find out that he left the business. 
I guess it’s on to Plan B.

When he accidentally overhears me singing, I expect nothing from him. Then he asks to work with me on a song for our town’s Founder’s Day Parade and it feels like a dream come true. Until...

Confession #4: I’ve fallen for him. 


Amazon | Nook | Google Play | Kobo | Apple





Confessions of a Naughty Nanny is the sixth title in the Bailey series featuring Phoenix and Griffin.

Phoenix Bailey is the youngest and least successful of the Bailey siblings. She's free spirited, passionate and strong, but also kind, caring and compassionate. She's determined and driven to succeed, but also incredibly vulnerable when it comes to her own worth and value as an individual and musician.

Griffin is determined to leave his old life behind him and reconnect with the person he was prior to becoming a workaholic music producer. He's a loving single father to Maverick and wants the best for his son.

Maverick is like a fish out of water. After growing up surrounded by the glitz and glamor of L.A., Lake Starlight is quite the change. I loved his interactions with Phoenix and having two young boys of my own I could totally relate to his personality and taciturn attitude.

Griffin and Phoenix's story is a sexy, emotional, slow-burn romance with a touch of humor. The banter they share is witty, fun and full of humor.

There are quite a few reveals throughout this title and I'm eager for the next installment of The Baileys.







No comments:

Post a Comment