Tuesday 18 February 2020

Dominik - Sawyer Bennett








Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, Book #6)

Sawyer Bennett

Release Date: February 18, 2020





I built myself up from nothing. A product of the foster care system, I learned early on how to fight hard to get what I want. Whether it was starting my first company in college, earning my first billion, or buying my first professional sports team, I know how to get what I want, when I want it. 




Until now.



Willow Monahan is fierce, independent, and hot as hell. She also takes great pleasure in shutting down my advances. The younger sister of one of my star players, Willow intrigues me to my very core. And while she may have willingly given me her body, she is hesitant to offer up more. Now I’m on a mission to find out why.



I’ve decided to approach my desire for Willow like I’ve approached much of my life; with persistence, determination, and a whole lot of that Dominik Carlson alpha charm. Buying a hockey expansion team, building the Arizona Vengeance from the ground up, and bringing home a championship may prove to be an easier feat than winning Willow’s heart.



But I’ve never been a quitter.



Willow Monahan… I’m coming for you.





Amazon | Nook | Apple | Google | Kobo

Print | Audible (narrated by Christian Fox and Erin Mallon)







Dominik is the sixth title in the Arizona Vengeance series, and this time we get the story of team owner Dominik and the sister of one of his players Willow.



Willow is a photojournalist who is very confident, intelligent, and independent.  She’s not afraid to go after her goals when it comes to her career, but this feisty, sassy and strong heroine can be a bit wishy washy when it comes to her feelings where Dominik is concerned.



Dominik is a self made billionaire.  He’s a charismatic and enigmatic alpha, generous and loyal and caring.  He’s determined and driven, and not afraid to go after what he wants.



The chemistry between this pair is undeniable and their connection is hot and steamy. There is quite a bit of push and pull between this pair as they struggle to find a common ground on their feeling, and although this title is well written and engaging, I struggled to connect with the characters, particularly Willow.



Although not my favourite of this series, I look forward to seeing future releases by Sawyer Bennett.




Enter to win the new release giveaway: https://sawyerbennett.com/giveaways/giveaway-dominik/

► Signed paperback of DOMINIK


► Arizona Vengeance tote


► Arizona Vengeance pillow


► Arizona Vengeance mug


► Arizona Vengeance sticker







No comments:

Post a Comment