Thursday 3 September 2020

Layer by Layer - Kaylee Ryan


Title: Layer by Layer
Series: Riggins Brothers #1
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 3, 2020
 

 
Sawyer
 
From the first moment I sit next to the sexy suit on the plane, the butterflies in my stomach have nothing to do with turbulence and everything to do with the way he’s looking at me.
 
When we land, he gives me his number, and I promise to call. Before I get the chance, we meet again.
 
It turns out he’s my new boss and nothing like the gentle stranger from the plane.
 
The longer I’m with Royce, the more I realize he has many layers, and I want to uncover them all one by one.
 
If only he would let me in.
 
 
Royce
 
Being CEO requires all of my focus, but I can’t stop thinking about the gorgeous woman from the plane with the gorgeous blonde hair and striking green eyes.
 
Sawyer Gibson is beautiful, intelligent, and very much off-limits. A line I shouldn’t cross.
 
Until I do... and there’s no going back.
 
I want all of her, but she deserves more than my hardened heart can give.
 
 
No matter how hard I try, I can't escape her.
 
 
 
 
 




Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
 
Play by Play – a FREE prequel novella!
 










Layer by Layer is the first title in the Riggins Brothers series, featuring Sawyer and Royce.

This title is a heartwarming, office romance that features a hero and heroine, who are not only endearing but completely charming.  As I’ve come to expect with Kaylee Ryan’s work there is equal parts heat, heart and humor and Layer by Layer is a captivating and entertaining read.

Royce is the CEO of Riggins Enterprises, and he’s incredibly brooding and serious, and takes his role as head of the company very seriously.  The last thing he is looking for is a relationship after being burned by his ex.

Sawyer is a strong, resilient heroine, who is starting over.  She’s just started a new job, after leaving her old life behind, and the last thing she wants to do is put her job in jeopardy by becoming entangled with her boss.

The chemistry between this pair is undeniable and their banter is witty, fun and flirtatious.

I will be eagerly awaiting the rest of the Riggins Brothers books. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment