Tuesday 22 December 2020

Take Me Away - Kelly Elliott




 Take Me Away by Kelly Elliott is now live! 




To love her is to forget she ever existed in my world.


When I'm not a test pilot flying for the U.S. Air Force, I can be found risking my life in other ways.

Skydiving. No problem.

Bungee jumping off a bridge. Like a pro.

Paragliding in Switzerland. Time of my life.

Zorbing in New Zealand. Fun as hell.

You see...all these life-risking adventures are not just a hobby for me, not just a way to pass the time. I need the adrenaline rush like I need my next breath. I'm addicted to it. It's the only thing that allows me to bury my painful past--even if only for as long as it takes for me to come down from the high. All that matters is that I'm able to forget. And every heart-stopping moment of it was working...at least, until she appeared back in my life.

Both my worst nightmare and my wildest dream all wrapped up in one beautiful woman...a woman I was still very much in love with.

And that's not the worst part...

Linnzi Cunningham has no idea who I am. She has no idea how intertwined our terrible pasts are--and for that, she is lucky.

She doesn't remember the night when everything important in her life, everything that she lived for, was taken from her by the man who promised he would always protect her.

That man was me.

To love her is to forget she ever existed in my world.





  Download your copy today!


Amazon: http://mybook.to/TakeMeAway


Apple Books: https://apple.co/3f7VjPn


Nook: https://bit.ly/39FYpst


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3gcfZH5




Take Me Away is the sixth title in the Southern Bride series, and features Linzi and Nolan.  Although this title is a standalone within the series, it does feature characters who appeared in Lucky In Love and I loved their cameo appearances throughout.

Linzi and Nolan’s story is a heartbreaking and emotional second chance romance.  This pair share an epic and deep love, with an undeniable connection despite the tragic events of their past.   A horrible accident left Linzi blocking out all memory of Nolan and the time they spent together as childhood sweethearts and left him suffering from unimaginable guilt and pain.  Eight years after the accident fate throws this pair together and they reunite.

This is a story is one of love, longing, loss, forgiveness, and heartache and will have you going through a gamut of emotions, from swooning, to laughter and tears.

Take Me Away is my favorite of the Southern Brides books and I look forward to Kelly Elliott’s next release. 


No comments:

Post a Comment