Monday 8 March 2021

We're Made of Moments - Molly McLain


 


We were made of moments.

A handful of nights.
Two weeks of passion.
Four years of denial.
 
Jesse
She was never mine to keep, still I took every second that girl was willing to give me.
I always knew she’d go back to him.
But I never expected she’d take a piece of me with her.
 
Hayden
He changed my life forever, and it happened long before our two weeks together.
I didn’t mean to fall for him.
But how could I not when he gave me the most precious gift of all?
 
 
We’re Made of Moments (A Cole Creek Novel) is the first book in a brand new, small town romance series by Molly McLain. This series is full of Molly’s guaranteed feel-good vibes, amped up emotion, and page-sizzling heat. If you liked the River Bend and Velocity series, you will LOVE Cole Creek!
 
 
 


 
PRE-ORDER LINKS – $2.99 for pre-order only!
 







 
 

 
Trip 213.
The odd numbered ones are always my favorite. The trips where I crank the classic rock as loud as my truck’s speakers can handle and grin like a fool until my face hurts. 
It’s been thirteen days since I’ve seen my little man. Thirteen days that have fucking sucked in comparison to the two I get to spend with him every other weekend. Those forty-eight hours are the highlight of my weeks and, truth be told, I live every day without Jett just so we can have ones like this. 
I don’t mind the drive. 
I don’t care that I’ve put a shit ton of miles on my truck, running back and forth between his mom’s house and mine. 
I don’t give a damn that our visitation arrangement means I have to abandon my crew every other Friday afternoon, sometimes in the middle of a big job. 
Nothing matters more than my boy and nothing ever will. 
Having a kid was never part of the plan.
But four years later, he’s my only plan. 
Just twenty-seven more miles to go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment