Thursday 2 June 2022

Filthy King - Serena Akeroyd



 I'm nothing like my father.

My brothers don't realize I'm a thousand times worse.
Grief fuels my every action.
Vengeance burns through my veins, dictating every decision I make.
I'll shatter allegiances to please him.
I'm nothing like my father.
You don't realize that I'm a thousand times worse.
I have Savannah at my side—a ruthless partner capable of raining hellfire upon her enemies—until she realizes I lied to her...

My house of cards is tumbling down, and I've underestimated my Queen.
 
FILTHY KING is the seventh book in the Five Points' Mob Collection, and can be read as a standalone.
Contains a series cliffhanger.
 
 
 
 
 




Free in Kindle Unlimited


Filthy King is the seventh title in the Five Points Mob Collection and continues Savannah and Aidan’s story that began in Filthy Secret, but also features many favorites from the rest of the series, and crossover from several other books as well.

This title is full of mystery, drama, action, and intrigue and once again Serena Akeroyd left me with more questions than answers.

Aidan has taken responsibility for the five points, and he’s driven and determined to rule with intelligence, insight, and a healthy dose of fear.  He’s got his work cut out for him revealing traitors in their mist, whilst also planning for the future.

Savannah is fierce, independent, sassy, intelligent and story.  She’s the perfect woman for Aidan, not only do they complement each other perfectly, but she’s his sounding board and equal in all the ways that count.

Whilst exploring their relationship as husband and wife and figuring out the dynamic of Aidan as the head of the five points the connection and chemistry this pair shares in undeniable with love scenes that are incredibly intense, steamy, and hot.

This title is brutal and violent, but I was completely captivated by the intriguing twists, turns, and reveals and cannot wait for the next installment to this engaging series. 

 
 

ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE SERIES
 




All free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
COMING SOON
 
#8 Filthy Feck – Releasing December 8
 



No comments:

Post a Comment