Monday 13 June 2022

The Revelation Duet - Serena Akeroyd



 #1 The Consigliere – Releasing August 18

Photo: Wander Aguiar; Model: Lucas Loyola

 
I inherited Las Vegas.
It's mine even if I never wanted it.
I may be the Don of the Camorra but every leader needs a Consigliere, and the only one I want belongs to the New York Sicilian Mafia.
Aurora Valentini hasn't spoken to me in a decade and I'm tired of waiting.
It's time to claim what's mine.
Whether she's ready or not.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#2 The Oracle – Releasing August 25

 
I friendzoned Hunter Lachlan because I thought he could never give me what I needed.
After a decade of pushing him away, I don't recognize Las Vegas's new Don.
Maybe my childhood best friend knew me better than I ever realized... 
And maybe, just maybe, he's the one man for whom I'll kneel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Oath Duet
 
#1 The Don
 
 
FREE in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 The Lady
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment