Thursday 29 September 2022

Obsessed - Serena Akeroyd

 




Phoebe Whitehouse is not just my student—she's my obsession.
I eat, sleep, and breathe her.
One day, she slips up and I have my in.
At long last, I can own her.
She's mine to punish and to pleasure.
I don't care if I lose my job as a tenured professor over her.
I don't care if I destroy my life or hers.
I'm obsessed and she doesn't know it yet, but I'm never letting her go.

As this is a dark taboo bully romance, please take into consideration the following trigger warnings: Stalking, dub con, infant death by SIDS, death of a parental figure, alcohol abuse and child neglect.

Obsessed was previously published as The Professor but it has been heavily edited and extended. 
 
 
GOODREADS LINK: 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61402430-obsessed
 
 

 
US: 
https://amzn.to/3z8NYfo

Universal: https://bit.ly/3o4fsN2

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Also available in audio narrated by Joe Arden & Lessa Lamb


Obsessed is a professor/student romance and this is not generally a genre that I explore, but I adore just about everything that Serena Akeroyd writes so I had to give it a try and I can assure you I wasn’t disappointed. 

Phoebe doesn’t have an easy life.  She’s a scholarship student, doing her best to survive, whilst taking responsibility for her younger brother.  She’s a resilient, strong and hard-working survivor.

She unwittingly finds herself at the mercy of her English Professor Nicholas, who is a complex character who will have you experiencing a gamut of emotions. 

Their story is a slow burn, darker, age gap romance with more than a touch of kink and steam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment