Tuesday 13 September 2022

Stay Over - Kaylee Ryan




 Brooks

 
Overhearing my cousin’s best friend confessing that she’s never been satisfied wasn’t my fault… but offering to help her change that definitely was. Her brother is a friend of mine, and while this has a bad idea written all over it, it doesn’t stop us from becoming friends… with benefits.

Palmer is gorgeous, off-limits, and stubborn as hell. For the first time, I’m the one left wanting more.

I’m tired of watching her walk away. I’m ready for her to stay.

Palmer

I never dreamed having my crush overhear my most embarrassing confession would land me in his bed… or that I would want to stay there.

But our secret relationship has rules. No strings. No expectations. No feelings. What’s that saying about rules? Oh yeah, they’re meant to be broken.

But when it comes to Brooks, I’m afraid if I’m not the one to walk away, it won’t be just the rules broken.

 
 
 
 




Free in Kindle Unlimited
 


 
COMING SOON IN THE KINCAID BROTHERS SERIES
 
#2 Stay Forever – Releasing November 1
 

Only available at the following retailers for a limited time
 
 
#3 Stay Tonight – Releasing January 10
 

Only available at the following retailers for a limited time
 


 

Stay Over is the first title in the Kincaid Brothers series, featuring nine brothers, and I can’t wait for more. This title is a friends to lovers romance, that is sweet, sexy and fun.

Brooks Kincaid is a sweet, sexy, swoony, caring, driven and determined nurse, who isn’t afraid to go after what he wants.

Palmer is the younger sister of one of Brook’s best friends.  She’s a sassy, witty and feisty photographer, who’s insecurities play havoc with her feelings. 

The connection and chemistry between this pair is undeniable.  I loved the interactions between the Kincaid brothers and can’t wait to see the rest of them find their happy ever after, and I look forward to reading the next addition to the series Stay Forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment