Friday 3 July 2020

Can't Fight It - Kaylee Ryan & Lacey Black



Title: Can’t Fight It
Series: Fair Lakes #3
Author: Kaylee Ryan & Lacey Black
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Perfect Pear Creative Covers
Release Date: July 30, 2020
 

 

Colton
 
From the moment she showed up on my doorstep, I knew our lives would never be the same. I felt it deep in my soul that she was going to change us forever. I didn’t know how, but I knew she was important. I tried to maintain the distance between us, but it was too strong to fight.
 
With each passing day, I saw a future I never planned flash before my eyes—one with a fairytale ending. The only problem is that someone wanted to take that away from me, away from us. I just found her, and no way am I letting her go that easily.  Hollis is family, my family, and I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her.
 
 
Hollis
 
Colton Callahan wasn’t what I expected. I was in desperate need of a fresh start, ready for something new, but all it took was one look at those intoxicating blue eyes for me to reevaluate everything. I tried to stay detached, but something about him just called to me.
 
It took no time at all for me to fall. Not only for the man I share a living space with, but also his son, Milo. The problem is my past is not too far behind, trailing behind me and slowly catching up. When it finally does, I have a choice to make—run away, leaving them behind, or stay and fight, potentially putting them in danger. Either way, I could lose it all.
 
 
 
 

Only available at the following retailers for a limited time
 



 

 
#1 It’s Not Over – FREE for a limited time!
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 Just Getting Started
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 

1 comment:

  1. Having a successful ebook is a sure shot way to get a publisher. Start with getting 100+ reviews for your book using honestbookreview dot com At this level, your book will grab more eyeballs and get more sales. Then, try to get the attention of a literary agent. Having a proven book makes the process easier.

    ReplyDelete