Thursday 9 July 2020

Empire High Untouchable - Ivy Smoak


Today we are celebrating the release of EMPIRE HIGH UNTOUCHABLES by Ivy Smoak! This is a contemporary romance, standalone title that is available now in Kindle Unlimited. Join Ivy's Group for access to bonus content from the book.

 

Empire High Untouchables by Ivy Smoak

A Contemporary Romance | Available now in Kindle Unlimited

Add it to Goodreads



The Untouchables. That’s what everyone calls the Hunter and Caldwell brothers. At least, it’s my best friend’s nickname for them. And since she’s the only one that talks to me at my new school, I’ll take her word for it. The nickname probably comes from the fact that they’re exorbitantly wealthy. Old wealth. The kind that isn’t flaunted around. But you can tell by the way they carry themselves. Or maybe the name just refers to the fact that they’re so beautiful it’s almost hard to look at them. No matter the reason for their nickname, it’s an ironic one. Because I’ve only been going to this school for a week and I already want to touch.


Read it Here (Kindle Unlimited)

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


 

Empire High Untouchables is a clean young adult romance.  I’m the first to admit I enjoy a storyline with plenty of heat and steam.   Despite the lack of physical intimacy between the characters I was intrigued by their story.

Brooklyn’s story was full of secrets ,lies, blackmail and drama and I was completely captivated from the very first chapter and cannot wait for future installments of the untouchables. 


No comments:

Post a Comment