Tuesday 7 July 2020

Southern Sunrise - Natasha Madison



SOUTHERN SUNRISE

By Natasha Madison

Release Date: July 7

 

 

Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South

 

Emily
I fell in love with him when I was fourteen. Under the stars, he told me he loved me, and under the stars we promised to love each other always. But under the stars, he broke my heart by walking away.

He left me without a second glance. I was just an afterthought.
Now he's back, but this time, I'm not falling for his Southern charm.

Maybe.

It’s time I get my happily ever after, even if part of me wishes he was still mine.

Ethan
I found out on my twenty-first birthday that everything I thought I knew was a lie, and the man I had grown up thinking was my father wasn't.

The pain I felt blinded me, making it impossible to hear what anyone said.
I left them all behind, including her, my best friend and the woman I was going to marry.

Five years later, I'm back, only to find the woman I still love has another man's ring on her finger.

She’s going to marry my best friend unless I stop her. And this time, I only have until sunrise to change her mind.



Amazon: https://amzn.to/2So1VAH

Apple: https://apple.co/2YcAtt0

Nook: https://bit.ly/2VX71ES

Kobo: https://bit.ly/2KvIy4e

 


Southern Sunrise is the fourth title in the Southern series, featuring Ethan a character who has featured prominently in the previous books as a young child. 

 

This second chance, small town romance is both heartwarming and heartbreaking.  With strong themes of family and friendship this is a story of healing, hope, forgiveness and redemption.

 

Ethan is hurt, deceived, angry, grieving and lost after he discovers the secrets that his parents have kept from his entire life.  Their betrayal leaves him reeling and culminates in his leaving everything he knows and loves for five years.

 

Emily was Ethan’s childhood sweetheart and when he left his family behind, he left Emily as well.  She was beyond hurt and left broken by his departure.  When she finally begins to move on with her life he returns.  Despite the hurt of the past, this pair have undeniable chemistry and despite Emily’s best efforts she’s inexplicably drawn to Ethan and their interactions are full of emotion.  The chemistry between this pair just oozes off the page.

 

Ethan’s and Emily story is moving and emotional and I was captivated from the very first page.  I don’t hesitate to recommend this title to romance lovers, although I do recommend reading the previous books in the series in order to recognize the characters throughout and more of the backstory that leads to Ethan’s departure.


No comments:

Post a Comment