Friday 22 May 2020

Monster - Erin Trejo



Title: Monster Book 4 SBMC Miami
Author: Erin Trejo
Genre: MC Romance
Release date: 22nd May 2020


I transferred from another chapter to Miami.
I needed a change and this was it.

I fell into line with the rest of the guys here.
The day I get shot is the day my life changes. Left at a local doctor's office to heal, I met her.
She was different. She wasn't your normal type of girl.
I could be myself with her...in the dark.
In the light I was the monster I was named after.
Except she didn't look at me the way everyone else did and I liked that.
She's something I might want to keep but my instincts are to push her away.
Now I'm struggling to find my path in life again. With or without her.



Monster Book 4 SBMC Miami

UNIVERSAL AMAZON: mybook.to/monstersbmc


Catch up with the others first:

Mason Book 1 SBMC Miami

Universal Amazon: mybook.to/mase

Reaper Book 2 SBMC Miami

Universal Amazon: mybook.to/reapersbmc

Viking Book 3 SBMC Miami

Universal Amazon: mybook.to/VikingSBMC

No comments:

Post a Comment