Tuesday 12 May 2020

Reckless Memories - Catherine Cowles

RM - RB banner.jpg


Reckless Memories, an all-new emotional, all-consuming, friends-to-lovers standalone from Catherine Cowles is out now!



Reckless Memories Cover (1).jpg




I loved him before I knew what the word meant.
From skinned knees to first dates and everything in between.
But he was never mine to love.
I settled for friendship, even though I always wanted more.
That was before.
Before he ripped my world apart and didn’t bother sticking around to help me pick up the pieces.
I knit every last shred back together all on my own.
And I’ve all but forgotten his name.
Now, he’s back, and everything is torn apart once more.
But he’s not the only one doing the tearing this time.
And there might be no stopping the person who has it out for us both.



RM - AN.jpg




Download your copy today!

Apple Books: https://apple.co/2QjXYw2 
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2FdqQzB






I discovered Catherine Cowles work with the Sutter Lake series, and ever since she’s become one of my must read authors.

I fell in love with the beautiful cover of Reckless Memories, and was intrigued by the synopsis, and when my fascination with this book didn’t end there.  From the minute I started reading this title I could not put it down, and it has to be one of my top reads of this year so far.

Reckless Memories, is the first title in the Wrecked series.  It’s a captivating and enthralling small town romance of friendship, love and loss, with a touch of suspense, intrigue and danger thrown in for good measure.

In this title we meet Ford and Belle, a pair who shared a special connection as children, a bond they thought was unbreakable, until an unthinkable tragedy occurred.  More than ten years pass before they are reunited and they are confronted with the pain and heartache of the past. 

This pair of characters are incredibly complex and flawed, yet completely endearing.  Their story is raw, and emotional and the connection and chemistry they share is undeniable.  I loved their banter, and the way they bicker with each other, shows the true depth of their connection and understanding of each other.

Bell is a strong, resilient, loyal and headstrong heroine.  She speaks her mind and wears her heart on her sleeve.  You just can’t help but love her character and embrace all the facets of her personality, including the vulnerability left behind from her childhood years.

Ford is successful, hardworking and loves with his whole heart and desperate for forgiveness.


I absolutely loved Belle and Ford’s story, even if there were a few tears, and I was fascinated by the side characters and cannot wait for future additions to the Wrecked series.  I highly recommend reading Reckless Memories, and if you haven’t given Catherine’s books a try, you don’t know what you’re missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment