Tuesday 19 May 2020

Ruthless Prince - Rachel Van Dyken








The enemy of my enemy is my friend…
I never thought my father would ask this of me, to become the second generation at Eagle Elite University, to rule with an iron fist, and to take care of anyone who gets in our way.
But ever since the incident.
Ever since Him.
There’s been a war in our little clique.
After all, a house divided cannot stand.
He’s the problem, not me.
He used to kiss me like I was his oxygen.
Now he looks at me like I’m his poison.
But we both drank it, again and again, never believing there would be a day when our love would start a war.
And our friendship would shatter into a million pieces.
Then again, the worst thing you could do in the mafia is hang on to hope that your life will be normal.
The second worst thing?
Fall in love with your best friend.
Enemy.
And heir to the Nicolasi throne.






Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/RuthlessPrincessRVD





Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2TBn226





I adore the Eagle Elite world, it’s where my love of mafia romance began, and many struggle to live up to my expectations after reading Rachel Van Dyken’s work.   I couldn’t wait to dive into the Mafia Royals series, particularly after I devoured Royal Bully.  I highly recommend reading Royal Bully before you start Serena and Junior’s story.

There are rules, the children of mafia royalty must adhere by, the biggest that they cannot have a relationship with an heir from any of the other five families, and the break the rules is punishable by death.  This is a story of star crossed lovers, they were childhood friends who grew into soul mates, until they were torn apart by those they love and respect the most. 

Serena Abondonato is the pride and joy and heir to the Abondonato family.  For those familiar with the Eagle Elite series, she is Nixon and Trace’s daughter, and boy does she live up to her family name.  Serena is a lethal bad-ass, a feisty, fierce and ruthless heroine.  But despite her strength, resilience and courage she also has a vulnerable side.

Junior Nicolasi is the heir to the Nicolasi crime family, and Phoenix’s son.  Junior is a tortured soul, who is attempting to atone for the sins of his blood.  He’s arrogant, cold,  and vicious, but his heart belongs to Serena and he longs to make her his.

There’s a fine line between love and hate, and Serena and Junior’s romance is brutal, intense, gritty and violent.   Despite the pain they put each other through, they long for each other, and their forbidden love story is angsty, emotional and full of intrigue, secrets and suspense.


I’ve tried to be as vague as possible with this review but this book is phenomenal, I was wrapped in the world of blood in, no out and cannot wait for more of these intriguing, complex characters.  The twists and turns kept me completely enthralled and I cannot wait for the next installment of the Mafia Royals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment