Tuesday 30 June 2020

Collide - Amanda Shelley



COLLIDE

By Amanda Shelley

Release Date: June 30

 

 

Falling head over heels was the last thing I expected.

Literally.

Coffee is everywhere – and more than my ego is bruised.

When the handsome stranger I plowed into calls me by name, mortification sinks in.

He rushes off to class. I run home to change, hoping to forget the whole incident.

If only I could be so lucky.

I quickly find it’s a small world and Gavin Wallace is completely unavoidable. Everywhere I turn he’s there. In my classes. Hanging with my friends.

I’ve got his full attention and I have to admit, I like it a lot more than I should.

 

https://amandashelley.com/collide-a-sweet-romance/

 


3.5 Stars 

Collide is a very apt title for this book.   Gavin and Alexis' story is a sweet, clean, friends to lovers, slow burn romance. 

Gavin and Alexis are an endearing pair of characters.  Both are competitive, hard working, dedicated and driven. 

I was intrigued by the synopsis of this title, but unfortunately it didn't quite hit the mark for me.  There was quite a lot of repetition within the dialogue, and the romance was just too slow for my liking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment