Tuesday 30 June 2020

Slip Up - TC Matson



Title: Slip Up
Series: Taking Chances #3
Author: TC Matson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 30, 2020
 

 
Book three of Taking Chances, a standalone series.

What was supposed to be a fun birthday trip to Sin City,
Ended up being a whole lot more than I bargained for.
A night filled with drinks leads to an incredible, unforgettable one-night stand.
With. A. Hot. Racecar. Driver.
But the morning after, he disappears and I’m forced to leave with nothing but the memory of his kiss on my lips, an ache between my legs, and a friggin’ wedding ring on my finger.

For months I try to find him while hoping he contacts me,
But nothing but silence follows and I’m left alone and forgotten.
Until out of the blue he shows up at my door, insisting what happened in Vegas is worth pursuing.
We get lost in each other while his PR team handles everything else.
And just when I think things can’t get any better, we get news that rocks us to our core.
It promises us a future we never considered.
Falling madly in love with my husband has never felt so great.
That’s until tragedy hits and it destroys everything we’ve built.
It wrecks me and sends me fleeing.
But the man I married doesn’t give up so easily.
He proves that nothing will stand in the way of us and shows that I’m his forever.
 
 
 
 

$2.99 for a limited time!
 



 
Only available at the following retailers for a limited time



 
 

I’ve made an effort to read more books by authors that are new to me when the synopsis grabs my attention, and that was the case for Slip Up.  This is the third title in the Taking Chances series, but I didn’t feel like I missed anything by not having read the previous two books in the series.

 

Slip Up is an emotional, sweet and sexy romance.  A trip to Vegas to celebrate her twenty first birthday, leaves college student Amelia, with way more than she expected.

 

When Declan, a professional and famous race car driver finds himself married after a drunken night he’s inexplicably drawn to Amelia.  He’s also dedicated, professional, sweet and caring and not afraid to go after what he wants.

 

The banter is witty, flirtatious, and fun, but also quite heartfelt at times.

 

This pair of characters are endearing, their story fast paced, and engaging and I won’t hesitate to pick up other titles by TC Matson.

 

 
#1 Set Up
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 Hook Up
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 

No comments:

Post a Comment