Monday 10 October 2016

Deceit - Addison Jane & KE Osborn - Pre-Order Blitz


◇◇PRE-ORDER NOW!!!◇◇




DECEIT: THE VINDICATED SERIES BOOK 1 





By Addison Jane and KE Osborn


Who is Kace Colt?



Are you ready to find out?













Covert, stealthy, cunning - I'm trained as a weapon. A lethal killer. I do what needs to be done in order to protect those who can't protect themselves. I’m never the same person twice. It’s never been an issue. But I underestimated her.

The beautiful woman next door. There's something sexy about the way she watches me, eyes wide with an innocent curiosity. I find myself aching for her attention. I want her to look at me, but not when I'm covered in the blood of the man I just killed.

I live in the dark. She could be my light. I want her. And I know she feels it too.

When what I do puts her life in danger, everything changes. And I start to realize that maybe not all is as it seems. Every part of me screams to save her...

But what if I'm wrong.

What if she's the one saving me?



   #TheAgency #Deception #KiwiAussieCollaboration













Add it to your TBR list now: