Thursday 24 October 2019

Heartless Hero - Mary Catherine Gebhard






Title: Heartless Hero
Author: Mary Catherine Gebhard
Genre: New Adult Bully Romance
Release Date: October 24, 2019




“Bully to the highest degree. Heartless Hero is a must read for 2019.” Sarah, Musings of the Modern Belle

There are rules to being Abigail Crowne’s bodyguard, rules to watching the infamous billion-dollar heiress, otherwise known as the Reject Princess.
Never forget your place, always put the Crowne name above all else, and never, ever hurt the Reject.
Especially don’t torment the Reject.
Even if she is a spoiled brat.
So when an opportunity presents itself to punish her, you definitely shouldn’t take it.
Then again, Abigail loves to be tortured, and I’ve waited patiently for revenge.
I’ll keep her safe... with cruel protection.
Love is off limits with Abigail Crowne, but no one said anything about hate.

























$2.99 for a limited time!


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited













“When I make you cry and scream, it’s because you’ll like what I’m doing so much…” I placed my other hand on her bare thigh, just beneath the hem of her dress, and she swallowed, throat bobbing. “You’ll beg me not to stop, Reject.”
I trailed my knuckle along her jaw, stroked behind her ear, and grasped her silky hair, tugging her ear to my lips.
“And now you have no one left to love you. No one. Not your daddy. All you have is me.” I licked her ear, tongue caressing along the shell, top to bottom, before biting the lobe. She breathed in a way that sounded suspiciously like a sigh. I tightened my grip on her hair. On her thigh. “Only me.”















Heartless Hero ticks all the boxes if you love a bully romance, enemies to lovers or second chance romance.


Theo and Abigail's story is unique, original and twisted.  The characters are complex, dynamic and damaged.


Abigail is spoiled, entitled, reckless, rebellious and the blacks sheep of the family, but she's also human and completely misunderstood.


Theo on the other hand is the perfect alpha blend of diabolic bully and protector.


Full of twists and turns, machinations and manipulations at times I didn't know whether to love or hate these characters, but I was completely fascinated and enthralled by their story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment