Thursday 17 October 2019

I Knead You Tonight - Teagan Hunter










I hate Drew Woods, and she hates me. 

Even so, I’m not the cold jerk most make me out to be, and I have no problem moving the single mom and her baby into my home. I do, however, draw a line when it comes to acting on the way her loose lips make me feel.

Alive.

She’s too mouthy, too prying, and her curves are way too distracting.

I might have lost my way after a nearly fatal car accident, but I’m not stupid. Giving in to Drew would be a short-lived fix for this pain I’m saddled with, and I knead something permanent.

I’d be insane to think what we have could be anything other than temporary…right?













I Knead You Tonight is an enemies to lovers romance.  Drew and Winston are like oil and water, but every time they are in the same space their chemistry is undeniable.  As they say there is a fine line between love and hate. 

Drew is strong, resilient, sassy and sarcastic.  She's incredibly hard working and has a tendency to say exactly what is on her mind, but is struggling as a single mother to make ends meet. 

Winston is a complex hero, whilst grumpy, lazing and not appearing to have a care in the world, he has his own issues and when you see him interact with Drew and Ryker you see his huge caring and loving heart. 

Whilst quite different this pair are also quite similar in that they both are incredibly headstrong and stubborn, and don't like to let anyone help them. 

Their banter is fun, flirty, antagonistic, but most of all full of moments of humor. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the first title in this series, but this pair stole my heart and I hope we see more of these endearing and fun characters in future titles. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment