Thursday 13 August 2020

Troublemaker - Kayley Loring


 Troublemaker

by Kayley Loring

Release Date: August 13




Troublemaker by Kayley Loring is LIVE!!  A teacher is about to get schooled in matters of the heart by a single dad and his young son. #One-click today!




TO: Alex Vega

FROM: Emilia Stiles

 

SUBJECT: Hello

 

Dear Mr. Vega,

 

I felt it necessary to follow up on today’s meeting, since we weren’t able to speak candidly in front of your son.

 

I was shocked to discover that you are Ryder’s dad. Given that your ex-wife will be out of the country for a while and you are currently his primary caregiver, I’m sure you understand why we need to establish boundaries and etiquette. I think it would be best if we just pretend that we met in person for the first time today.

 

Your son is a very bright (flirtatious and talkative) student and since his education is a top priority for both of us, I hope I can count on you to respectfully refrain from grinning at me, using that sexy tone of voice, and undressing me with your annoyingly beautiful brown eyes if we should happen to interact with each other again in the future.

 

Thanks so much,

Miss Stiles

 

 

TO: Emilia Stiles

FROM: Alex Vega

 

SUBJECT: Re: Well, hello again…

 

Dear Miss Stiles,

 

Great to hear from you. My son’s education is indeed a top priority. As such, I respectfully agree to refrain from doing all of the aforementioned things.

 

However, I can’t promise to stop thinking about that kiss at the bar this summer. I’ve been thinking about it for the past month. It’s interesting how humorless and uptight you are about my son’s totally awesome personality, given that I have personally witnessed just how flirtatious and talkative you yourself can be when mildly intoxicated.

 

You’re so welcome,

Alex

 

P.S. I volunteered to be a chaperone for your next field trip. See you then.




Add to your Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/TM_GR


Audiobook is coming September 21st and will be narrated by Zachary Webber and Mackenzie Cartwright!




 

Amazon US ➜ https://bit.ly/TM_AMZ_US


Amazon UK https://bit.ly/TM_AMZ_UK


Amazon AU https://bit.ly/TM_AMZ_AU


Amazon CA https://bit.ly/TM_AMZ_CA





To celebrate the release of Troublemaker, Kayley Loring is giving away a $25 Amazon gift card. Stop by her Facebook page to enter:

https://www.facebook.com/authorkayleyloring/



Troublemaker was my first time reading Kayley Loring’s writing and I wasn’t disappointed. 

Amelia and Alex’s story is a sweet, humorous, feel good romance.

This pair have an unexpected meet cute, then part ways.  Fate steps in when Alex discover the woman he can’t stop thinking about is his son’s teacher.

Emilia is quirky, awkward and fun.  This sweet, and nerdy heroine is beginning a new life in LA after breaking up with her on again/off again boyfriend.

Alex is a director ad divorced single father to Ryder.  He’s sarcastic and blunt, but also sweet, loving and a great father.

Despite a relationship being frowned upon due to Emilia’s position the attraction between this pair is undeniable, and they are inexplicably drawn to each other.  Their banter is fun, flirtatious and full of humor, and takes place not only in person but by phone and email.

I thoroughly enjoyed this title and will be looking out for future releases from Kayley Loring


No comments:

Post a Comment