Friday 20 November 2020

In Winters Past - Taylor Danae Colbert

 


IN WINTERS PAST

By Taylor Danae Colbert

Release Date: November 20

 

 


From the time I can remember, it was always the three of us. Me, Tommy, and Shane.

We were young, doing things we shouldn't have been doing.

They say the water here in Meade Lake freezes four feet deep. But that winter had been unseasonably warm...

After we lost Tommy, Shane packed up and moved on, leaving me to figure it all out by myself. To figure out who I was without my two best friends.

But now, Shane is back in Meade Lake. He’s changed, but under that cold, hardened exterior, I can still see a hint of my best friend. 

The boy I once loved.

We’re reliving our glory years, laughing at the memories, sorting through the pain. And each time, he stands a little bit closer, lingers a little bit longer.

But with every touch, I feel that ice-cold barrier form around my heart.

He showed me once that he could walk away and never look back. I can’t give him that chance again.



Amazon US https://amzn.to/2UDKtss

Amazon Universal: mybook.to/InWintersPast 




In Winters Past is the third title in the Meade Lake series featuring Shane and Jules.  This title is both a heartfelt, and heartbreaking small town romance.  Jules and Shane’s story is an emotional and entertaining story of family, love, friendship and grief.

Shane and Jules both grew up in Meade Lake but he left to follow his dreams after a tragedy for eleven years without appearing to ever look back.  They both struggled with the grief and pain of their loss, but fate and their friends keep throwing them in each other’s path.  Their connection and chemistry between this pair is undeniable and I look forward to future additions to the Meade Lake series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment