Sunday 29 November 2020

Thrill Seeker - Winter Travers



Thrill Seeker (Kings of Vengeance MC #5)






Three years ago Deedra walked out of my life and didn’t even bother to look back.
The Kings of Vengeance became my family at a time when I had nothing but a bottle of whiskey and fading memories of a woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with.

Deedra was always looking for the next lead, the next exciting story to catapult her into news anchor stardom.

She never thought her thrill seeking ways would land her smack dab in the middle of the headlines.

Now the Kings of Vengeance and I have to save her before her thrill seeking ways land her six feet under.

Add to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/3q618mY



Thrill Seeker is the fifth title in the Kings of Vengeance series, is a second chance romance featuring Point and Deedra.  This title is full of drama, angst, humor and heart.

Point has more questions than answers when it comes to the dissolution of their marriage and why she never filed for divorce.

Deedra is a successful reporter who is driven and determined to reach her goals.

Overall an engaging tittle and I look forward to reading future additions to the series. 



Drop a Gear & Disappear, book 1

Lean Into It, book 2

Knees in the Breeze, book 3

Midnight Wreckage, book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment