Friday 7 May 2021

The Hate of Loving You - Maya Hughes

 



Six years ago, in the dead of night, I woke up to a cold bed and an even colder future without her.


I would’ve followed her anywhere and she left.

I thought I’d moved on and left all she meant to me behind. But a first love is never easy to forget. Even harder when I once felt our love is inevitable--inescapable. And I’ve been proven right once again.

One night brings us back together and derails our lives. We’re sent on a collision course with a future apart and even scarier--a future together. I’m back basking in the warm glow of her gaze and burning with the unquenchable fire of her touch.

We’ve walked this path before and our shattered hearts have been pieced back together. As easy as it would be to run again, I can’t stop wanting her.

This is our final chance to have what we’ve always wanted--each other. Or it’ll be our ruin.

The final book in the Fulton U universe sports romance, Falling trilogy.
 
 
 
 
 



 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
 
“Da—Keyton!” My shout was drowned out by the kinetic drumming from Austin. 
“Bay!” Holden rushed after me. 
Going up on my toes in the heels like I had for the Chanel ad a few months ago, I sprinted after him. “Keyton!” His head tilted like he heard me, but he didn’t stop or turn around. 
Heads turned in my direction and I was lucky someone didn’t tackle me to the ground for making so much noise. 
Someone held back a black curtain for them. 
My heart raced, pinging against my ribs. “Keyton!” 
He stopped and turned. The people around him doing the same with questioning gazes. 
I skidded to a stop in front of him, wobbling. 
He made no move to stop me from face planting.
Staring at him, my mouth felt dried out like week-old contacts. It would’ve been good if I’d come up with something to say before right this second. Shit.
 
 
 

The Hate of Loving You is the third and final title in the Falling trilogy featuring Keyton and Bay.  The essence of this title is following your dreams, and not giving up on love. 

Bay and Keyton’s journey is emotional and angsty.  This pair are complicated characters with a problematic past that always seems to get in the way of them finding a happy ever after.   I loved seeing the evolution and development of this duo from teens through to adults.  Their commitment to each other is inspiring, despite the hurts that they have endured along the way.

If you’re familiar with Maya Hughes’ work, you will notice some familiar faces making cameo appearances throughout this title, which I’ve got to say was a highlight for me.  

Overall, what a wonderful way to end the trilogy and my favorite title featuring this pair.  I look forward to seeing what comes next. 


 
 
#1 The Art of Falling for You
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 The Sin of Kissing You
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment