Saturday 22 September 2018

Adrenaline Rush - C.M. Owens - Review












Adrenaline Rush, Book 4 from the Best Selling Death

Chasers MC series from C.M. Owens is now live !!!!






There was a time when I was a princess with no power. I had no choice but to run, because I wanted control over my own life. However, when you spend your life planning your next escape, you forget to do the living stuff.

At least until the past comes back to remind you why you ran in the first place.

Aside from my brother, there's only one other person from my past who could hold any power over me now.

I...just wasn't expecting him to have gotten so batshit crazy.

Rush...

The boy prospect who grew up into a scary killer with very little morality left inside him.

I should be a little more terrified about how obsessed he seems to be with me, but...I'm just warped enough to overlook the crazy. Mostly.

It's not a real romance unless it starts with a kidnapping, right?

Yeah, my life has always been a crazy house. The more things change, the more they stay the same...



***Warning: This is a dark romance and not a healthy, wholesome relationship.

**Violence warning
**Language warning
**Can be read as a stand-alone.




Amazon International ➼ mybook.to/AdrenalineRushCM

Kobo ➼ https://bit.ly/2Qqxx5V

Add to Goodreads ➼ https://bit.ly/2xiD5qz




4.5 Stars

Adrenaline Rush is the fourth addition to the Death Chasers MC series, and this series is not for the faint of heart. It's jam packed full of action, danger, intrigue, and suspense that will keep you guessing and completely enthralled from start to finish.

These characters are a special brand of crazy. They are intensely intriguing, quirky, fun, and humorous and a little bloodthirsty. It's quite a dark story, but has an element of humor that will have you laughing out loud, and it provides levity to essentially a dark read.

Adrenaline Rush is Rush and Kara's story. She's the MC princess who's on the run, desperately trying to hide from her past, and he's obsessive, controlling, possessive, bold and an alpha to the core.

Overall a second chance romance that is captivating, passionate, intense and steamy. I will never hear or think of the song "I Feel Pretty" the same way again, and not think of this title.

I will be eagerly awaiting the fifth addition to this series.