Monday 12 August 2019

Griffin - Marie James




Title: Griffin
Author: Marie James
Series: Cerberus MC; Book 8
Genre: MC Romance




I was the golden child. The one all the Cerberus guys looked up to. I was on my way to becoming the next career Marine. 


But after my last deployment to Syria, being a Marine was no longer an option.

Unfortunately, my not so honorable discharge from the Corps didn't get rid of the demons created while I was enlisted. 

Not even my childhood friend can save me. I'll destroy her just like I destroyed everything else I touched.

GOODREADS




Amazon

US | UK | CA | AU







Griffin is the eight title in the Cerberus MC series, but only the third in the 2.0 Second Generation of the Cerberus MC.



Griffin is the eldest of the Cerberus MC children, and boy is he a complicated hero, who has his fair share of demons from his time in the military.



Genevieve ‘Ivy’ Anderson is one of the daughters of the President of the Cerberus MC.  She’s suffered with unrequited love since she was a child where Griffin is concerned.  She’s kind, caring and compassionate, and determined to help him heal, no matter the cost.



Ivy and Griffin’s story is angst ridden, and both heartfelt and heartbreaking at the same time. 



I loved the cameo appearances of characters both from the first generation and second generation of Cerberus MC.





No comments:

Post a Comment