Tuesday 13 August 2019

Truly Mine - Kennedy Fox






This is a friends-to-lovers roommate romance filled with drama, suspense, and, of course, plenty of angsty slow burn goodness you've come to expect in a Kennedy Fox book!

Truly Mine, Book 1

The night we met in the dimly lit bar, she looked like a brunette bombshell, and I wanted to learn her deepest secrets. With sun-kissed skin and soulful bedroom eyes, she was pure temptation, and I was mesmerized. 

As one drink led to two, I craved more of her playful banter and taunting lips. Resisting her wasn't an option, and we quickly became a desperate mess of tangled limbs and hot kisses. She tasted like the sweetest sin, and I was no saint.

Once we caught our breaths, and it became obvious that meeting her wasn't a coincidence, everything changed. Now I must deny her at all costs. 








Friends. It's all we can ever be.





After years of lying to myself and keeping her at a distance, I want to pull her close. Sophie's on my mind more than ever as my instincts to protect her take over. Regardless of my attempts to help, she pushes me away and makes it clear she doesn't need me. 

I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe, to show her I'm the good guy, but one night takes a tragic turn for the worse when her boyfriend and I start throwing punches. 

And ends when I'm arrested for his murder.




Amazon | Amazon Worldwide | Apple

Kobo | B & N






Truly Yours, Book 2
Releasing: September 10th



I knew within moments of meeting Mason Holt that he would change my life forever.


I just didn't realize how much.


As my world spirals out of control, he continues to stay by my side, protecting and taking care of me. 


Being just friends is all he's been able to offer, that is until both of our lives are threatened. Now that our relationship is blossoming into something more, I can't be what he needs even if I wished I could.


Bad timing strikes again.


When I think we can finally be together, someone threatens to tear us apart. I'm not the same girl Mason met three years ago, but I'm determined to fight for what I've always wanted...him.


Add on Goodreads


Amazon | Amazon Worldwide | Apple | Kobo | Barnes & Noble



Truly Mine is the first book in Sophie and Mason's story, but the third title in the 'Roommate Duet' series. 

Sophie is sweet, kind, caring and compassionate if not a little naïve.  She's also honest, resilient and strong. 

Mason is a charming and complex hero.  He's protective, yet quite vulnerable. 

Mason and Sophie's story is an angsty slow burn romance.  The time never seeming to be quite right for this pair to connect.   But despite their complex relationship, that is full of push and pull, their chemistry is undeniable. 

The ending wasn't what I was expecting but I will be eagerly awaiting the conclusion to Sophie and Mason's story. 












No comments:

Post a Comment