Friday 9 August 2019

Zero Apologies - Autumn Jones Lake







🔥🔥 ZERO APOLOGIES: Zero and Lilly, Part 3 by Autumn Jones Lake is OUT NOW! 
One-click today!! 🔥🔥




Zero Apologies: Zero and Lilly, Part 3 (Lost Kings MC #14)







One by one, the lies have been unraveled.


I’ve shed blood to protect Lilly. To protect our family.


I’d do it again and again as long as she’s safe.


It’s time to marry her, cherish her, and spend the rest of our lives together.


We were so close to our happy ending.


Then chaos swept it away.


The road ahead remains unknown.


Loyalty, honor, brotherhood.


Kings forever, forever Kings.


I’ll never betray my club.


Even if it means losing everything.



















Google Play: http://bit.ly/LKMC14

















CATCH UP WITH ZERO AND LILLY’S STORY!





Zero Hour (FREE prequel!): https://pxlme.me/HxiE5PvM


Zero Tolerance: https://pxlme.me/88XeLTXp








START THE SERIES FOR FREE














Autumn will be giving away signed copies of all three books, Zero Tolerance, Zero Regret, and Zero Apologies! Head over to her Facebook page to enter!!

Facebook: http://pxlme.me/HF6wIN5n




Zero Apologies is the fourteenth title in the Lost Kings MC series, and the conclusion to Lily and Z's trilogy.  You'd think after fourteen books I'd be getting tired of these characters but it's just the opposite with each addition to the series I become more absorbed by their world.   I adore the love, loyalty and friendship that is the Lost Kings MC, and I think that's why I keep coming back for more.  These characters are complex, dynamic and endearing.  Much like the previous books in this series Zero Apologies has drama, action and hot, sexy, steamy love scenes that's sure to keep you not only engaged but enthralled. 

The last title in the series left us with more questions than answers.  In zero Apologies we get quite a few answers, but there's also a few revelations that will keep us guessing. 

Although this is the end of Lily and Z's story the epilogue has captured my interest and I will be eagerly awaiting Autumn Jones Lake's next title. 



No comments:

Post a Comment